Moseley Road, Hallow
- RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN SOUGHT AFTER HALLOW LOCATION
- DETACHED FARM HOUSE WITH ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS, IN APPROX 3738SQFT IN NEED OF REFURBISHMENT
- RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS - 5 WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR RE-DEVELOPMENT
- SITUATED IN APPROXIMATELY 16 ACRES OF FARM LAND
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Moseley Farm is situated perfectly in rural Worcestershire, yet close to the City of Worcester, Droitwich Spa & Malvern, as well as the M5 Motorway network to the Midlands and South Gloucestershire.
Hallow is a much sought after village which is rural yet convenient and peaceful residential area. Hallow itself has a convenience store, Post Office and popular pub. The region is also particularly renowned for excellent schooling, local primary schools nearby Hallow CofE & Grimley and Holt CofE, catchment for The Chantry High School and highly regarded private schools in nearby locations.
THE FARM HOUSE
A Georgian traditional farm house which offers spacious and verstaile accommodation. It has been in the same family since 1962 and has been a wonderful family home. With oil fired central heating and double glazing.
Enter property into porch and entrance hallway, breakfast kitchen, three further reception rooms and utility room, a lovely staircase runs through the centre of the property. On the first floor there are two en suite bedrooms, two further bedrooms and family bathroom and on the 2nd floor there are three further bedrooms and bathroom. Access to the cellar can be gained from the outside of the farm house.
The site sits in approximately 16 acres of land.
Currently the outbuildings have been granted planning permission based on the plans held by the Agent.
- TWO STOREY BARN - approx. 1011 sq ft
- TWO STOREY BARN - approx. 801 sq ft
- THE LONG BARN - approx. 1200 sq ft
- SINGLE STOREY BARN - approx. 1370 sq ft
- OPEN FRONTED BARN - approx. 350 sq ft
There is also a brick built office on the development which is approximately 700sqft and planning permission has not yet been granted for this.
Some of the planning information can be found on Malvern Hills District Council - Planning Ref 19/01657/GPDQ & 19/00559/GPDP.
For any additional enquiries or to arrange a site visit, please contact Kate Whittal-Williams. Kate@emdotproperty.co.uk