*SOLD STC* Leigh, Worcester, WR6
- DETACHED RESIDENCE IN APPROX 2.2ACRES
- GOOD SIZE FAMILY HOME BUILT BY THE CURRENT OWNERS
- PORCH, HALLWAY, SITTING ROOM, CONSERVATORY
- DINING ROOM, BREAKFAST KITCHEN, UTILITY & CLOAKROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM
- SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT & EXTENSION
- DOUBLE GLAZED, OIL FIRED HEATING
- GARAGE, WORK SHOP, AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN OPENING ONTO 1.8 ACRES APPROXIMATELY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Bri-Mar has bags of potential the good size rooms and great position makes a lovely family home and offers a new purchaser the possibility to update and extend (subject to necessary planning permission).
Call now for more information.
HALL (13'1 x 7'0 (4m x 2.4m))
SITTING ROOM (24'5 x 11'7 (7.44m x 3.52m))
CONSERVATORY (11'7 x 9'11 (3.52m x 3.02m))
DINING ROOM (18'3 x 10'4 (5.55m x 3.16m))
KITCHEN (11'11 x 11'3 (3.62m x 3.44m))
BEDROOM ONE (24'4 x 11'8 (7.42m x 3.56m))
BEDROOM TWO (18'3 x 10'4 (5.55m x 3.16m))
BEDROOM THREE (11'2 x 8' (3.40m x 2.44m))
BEDROOM FOUR (15'7 x 7'10 (4.75m x 2.40m))
GARAGE (21' x 12'3 (6.40m x 3.74m ))
WORKSHOP (21' x 9'5 (6.40m x 2.86m))
The house itself is set in lovely gardens to the front, side and rear, there is an in and out driveway and ample off road parking, access to the work shop and garage and side access to the rear garden. There are mature trees and shrubs and the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn. Gated entrance to the remaining 1.8 acres.
APPLIANCES SUCH AS RADIATORS, HEATERS, BOILERS, FIXTURES OR UTILITIES (GAS, WATER, ELECTRICITY) WHICH MAY HAVE BEEN MENTIONED IN THESE DETAILS HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AND NO GUARANTEE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THEY ARE SUITABLE OR IN WORKING ORDER. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT BUILDING REGULATIONS OR PLANNING PERMISSION HAS BEEN APPROVED AND WOULD RECOMMEND THAT PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT ENQUIRIES ON THESE MATTERS. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.