- POPULAR LOCATION IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- DETACHED COTTAGE WITH DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- KITCHEN DINER, SITTING ROOM, CONSERVATORY
- THREE BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- OIL CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN, LOTS OF POTENTIAL
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Situated in a prime location in Lower Broadheath opposite the common, is this detached three bedroom cottage which has so much to offer with its great accommodation and scope to improve/ extend (subject to necessary planning permission). The accommodation in brief comprises kitchen diner, sitting room, conservatory, three bedrooms & bathroom. Further benefits include oil central heating, double glazing, off road parking, garage and great size garden. Walking distance to The Dew Drop and The Bell, which are great village pubs and Broadheath village primary school, it is also in the catchment for the sought after Chantry High school. Easy access to St Johns & Worcester City centre where there is an abundance of shops, supermarkets, railway network and amenities. Viewing is recommended.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
T: 01905 948830