Battenhall Place, Worcester, WR5
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION WITH GARAGE & GATED PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- GRADE II LISTED PROPERTY WITH IMPRESSIVE EXTENSION & ACCOMMODATION OVER FOUR FLOORS
- HALLWAY, CLOAKROOM & TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ON STREET LEVEL
- LANDINGS, FOUR BEDROOMS, A FAMILY BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM ON THE TWO UPPER FLOORS
- IMPRESSIVE LIVING SPACE ON THE LOWER GROUND LEVEL WITH LOBBY, UTILITY & BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- LIVING SPACE OFF THE KITCHEN WITH BI FOLDING DOORS TO GARDEN, FURTHER VERSATILE RECEPTION ROOM
- WET ROOM, USEFUL BOOT ROOM & HANGING SPACE WITH DOOR OUT TO THE GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- WELL LAID OUT GARDEN, GARAGE WITH OFFICE SPACE OR GYM SPACE & SOME STORAGE
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
According to our History books, Worcester is one of the countries oldest cities from cobbled Tudor streets to elegant Queen Anne architecture. The street layout hasn’t changed since the middle ages and the city’s High Street follows the Roman thoroughfare. The city centre itself boasts a range of shopping facilities, bars and restaurants and there are many supermarkets nearby, Waitrose Supermarket is less than a mile away. We have two railway stations in the City Centre providing fantastic railway links and now we also have Worcester Park Way which is also a great way to travel. J7 of the M5 is also within easy access, providing excellent travel links to South and North of the country.
The accommodation in brief comprises reception hallway, cloakroom, three formal reception rooms, open plan kitchen, dining and living area with bi folding doors out to the garden. There is also a utility room, rear hall useful as a boot room and hanging space and a wet room. There are four bedrooms over the two upper floors with a family bathroom and a separate shower room. Thoughtfully laid out garden and gated driveway with parking for two vehicles and a detached brick built garage presently subdivided to provide a large study or gym plus storage.
ROOM SIZES CAN BE FOUND ON THE FLOORPLAN.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.